We believe and teach that:
The Full Gospel of Christi Fellowship, Inc., is strongly opposed to the anti-christ concept of a one-world government and a one-world Church. We never have, nor will be, a part of the World Council of Churches, National Council of Christian Churches, or any other apostate ecumenical movements.
- The Bible is the Inspired Word of God, and the Infallible and Authoritative rule of faith and practice.
- There is only one true and living God…Father, Son, and Holy Ghost; Three in one and One in three. He is Omniscient, Omnipotent, and Omnipresent.
- The Lord Jesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, is the Divine Son of God, lived a sinless life, worked all manner of miracles, was striped for our healing, and crucified for our sins. He was bodily resurrected from the dead, ascended to heaven, at the right hand of God, and shall return to rule in the Kingdom of God. He is the only Saviour of all mankind.
- All mankind are sinners by nature and are subject to eternal judgement. Man is a free moral agent to choose salvation by repentance from sins, turning to God, with faith in Christ. We may know that we are saved and must endure to the end.
- New coverts are to be baptized by complete immersion in water in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Baptism is not a requirement for salvation, but a sign to the world of one's belief and trust in Jesus.
- We are to pray daily, study the Word often, and fellowship with the Church regularly. We are to love others, be humble, and obey God.
- The Baptism into the Holy Ghost is a distinct endowment of power from on high for witnessing and service. All the gifts if the Spirit are available today.
- Christ is the Founder and Head of the Church, which is made up of every born-again believer on earth.
- Christ is coming soon to reward His Saints and punish the wicked.
- There is an endless heaven for the redeemed and an everlasting hell for the damned.
- There are angels and demons, and both are still very active today.